The Price of Freedom

I am a Battle Captain for an Attack Helicopter Battalion in the First Cavalry Division, currently deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. I am an AH-64D Longbow Apache helicopter pilot and a veteran of OIF II. I have a very amazing son, David, who I miss very much and think about every day. I plan on getting out of the military as soon as I am able to go work for my dad in Florida. I hope to start a nice little business of my own someday!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy Holidays



Seriously, every present I got was perfect for my use in Iraq. Good looking out! Those of you who actually received yours from me, I hope you liked it!
Reaper 16, 13:14

1 Comments:

Paul,
Just lettin' you know that you are missed. We think about you and the family all the time. You are in my prayers. Once again... if you need anything you know how to get in touch with us.
-Sarah
Anonymous Anonymous, at 23:38  

Post a Comment