The Price of Freedom

I am a Battle Captain for an Attack Helicopter Battalion in the First Cavalry Division, currently deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. I am an AH-64D Longbow Apache helicopter pilot and a veteran of OIF II. I have a very amazing son, David, who I miss very much and think about every day. I plan on getting out of the military as soon as I am able to go work for my dad in Florida. I hope to start a nice little business of my own someday!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006


So I am really lucky that I was hooked up with all this stuff in my room: a couch, a bed, a tv and dvd player, etc. I know what you're thinking...go ahead and make this picture your screensaver. I won't mind!!! Thats was probably only funny to me, but I'm in Iraq! Give me a break!!! Posted by Picasa
Reaper 16, 13:04

4 Comments:

Daigle....you are a sexy beast!!

Love,
Urban
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12  
Evidently they quit doing room inspections after I retired! That rack looks a little messy soldier! ;o)

Big Urban
Watch your “6” ( Y )
And Keep your powder dry.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 09:06  
The "Goose" will be loose along with some Dutch Masters coming your way.

Don
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:59  
Hey man, could I get your contact information? I'm planning on trying to become an Apache pilot and I was wondering if I could ask you a couple questions. Thanks a million in advance.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03  

Post a Comment