The Price of Freedom

I am a Battle Captain for an Attack Helicopter Battalion in the First Cavalry Division, currently deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. I am an AH-64D Longbow Apache helicopter pilot and a veteran of OIF II. I have a very amazing son, David, who I miss very much and think about every day. I plan on getting out of the military as soon as I am able to go work for my dad in Florida. I hope to start a nice little business of my own someday!

Friday, May 13, 2005

David's First Vacation

Reaper 16, 10:38

2 Comments:

Beth - You look beautiful. And what a wonderful baby boy! It keeps me going every week to look at the new pics - keep posting them. I can't wait for his first vacation to Charleston so I can hold him - Miss you all soo much! ~Nikki
Anonymous Anonymous, at 07:44  
Paul,
You guys look so happy. I want to know how come you went to Charleston and didn't call me. I miss you guys. I hope we can hook up soon. I can't wait to hold that little one. I will talk to you soon. love ya, Sarah
Anonymous Anonymous, at 22:59  

Post a Comment